TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By accesing or using angelaspanishonline.com you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions below.
- Payments are made in advance via PayPal.
- Times and dates of classes will be confirmed before the payment is made.
- All transactions are final. Payments for classes are not refundable.
- Lessons don’t expire.
- Fees changes will be notified in advance.
- Angelaspanishonline.com is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, over-draft charges, or other fees.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
- Classes are booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Classes can be cancelled or rescheduled free of charge when notified 24 hours in advance by email. If notification is made within 24 hours before the start of the class, the lesson will be charged.
- If the student does not show up after 15 minutes from the scheduled time, the class will be considered as no-show.
- No-show will be charged as a lesson.
- The trial lesson lasts around 25-30 minutes. It’s absolutely free of charge.
- The student is under absolutely no obligation to take any more lessons after the trial lesson.
- To change or cancel the trial lesson, it is requested to notify 24 hours in advance by email.
- If the student does not notify in advance (24h) or does not show up after 15 minutes from the scheduled time, he/she will lose the right to have the free lesson. (he/she will have to pay for the next class)
- The discount for recommendations applies to both the current student and the new student in the purchase of the next package and the first package respectively. If the current student brings more than one student, his/her discount will be cumulative. (10% for each student he/she brings).
- Other discounts may be offered by the owner of this site.
TEACHER HOLIDAYS AND SICK DAYS
- Students will be notified of holidays in advance.
- For whatever reason the teacher is not able to make the lesson, the class will be 100% refunded or rescheduled depending on the student’s needs.
If you have any more questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me.